With Zoom, you can easily create and join meetings. Here’s how to do it.
Zoom is a video and audio conferencing and screen sharing tool that allows up to 1,000 participants to hold meetings simultaneously. The virtual meeting rooms are started by a host and can be entered by other people. Nothing more is required for this than the meeting ID and the meeting password. In the following article, you will learn how to either start a meeting yourself or join a discussion as a participant.
- Create Zoom Meetings
- Join a Zoom meeting
- Explanatory video
Create Zoom Meetings
As a host, you can start new meetings in no time at all. To do this, you must have set up a Zoom account beforehand: https://zoom.us/. Then follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
- 1st step: Open Zoom and sign in with your Zoom, Google, or Facebook account.
- 2nd step: To start a meeting now, click on the orange button ” New Meeting. “
- 3rd step: The meeting will then start. To add more people, click on the ” Participant ” button below.
- 4th step: Then click on ” Invite. “
- 5th step: You can now send other people invitations to your meeting. To do this, you can invite others via their email address, or you can select contacts that you have already added to your address book. The invitees will then receive a link for the meeting. In this window, you can also see the meeting ID at the top and the meeting password at the bottom, which others need to join. You will find a suitable button at the bottom right to end the meeting.
Join a Zoom meeting
You can join meetings that are already in progress once you have received the required information from the host. You don’t even need an account for that. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
To do this:
- Install the application. You can find it here: https://zoom.us/download.
- Log in with your Zoom, Google, or Facebook account or click on the ” Attend meeting ” button if you do not have an account.
- In this case, continue reading from step 3.
2nd step: When you are logged in, you can join meetings by clicking the ” Join ” button.
3rd step: Then enter the meeting ID that you received from the host or another participant, as well as your user name. Then click on ” Join. ”
4th step: Now you have to enter the meeting password, which you can also get from the meeting host. Then click on ” Join the meeting. ” The connection is then established, and you are in the meeting.
Quick guide: Create
- If you have not already done so, first download Zoom from the following link and log in: https://zoom.us/download.
- Then click on ” New Meeting. “
- To add more people, click Participants, then click Invite.
- In the new window, you will then see the meeting ID and the meeting password, which you have to pass on to the other participants so that they can enter your meeting room.
Quick guide: join
- If you haven’t already done so, first install Zoom using the following link: https://zoom.us/download. Then log in or click ” Attend Meeting. “
- Then click on ” Join. “
- Then enter the Meeting ID given to you by the host and click ” Join. “
- Now you have to enter the meeting password. Then click on ” Join the meeting,” and the connection will start.