The application will allow you to send a particular image with the best quality. Whatsapp is developing a function that will allow users to send images in their original quality, avoiding losing details in the process since the app currently reduces their quality to improve transmission.
WABetaInfo We owe him the description of this tool, under testing, in version 22.214.171.124 of the platform’s beta version for Android, And it will have a simple operation for all users.
The new option will add a gear icon when sending a photo at the top of the interface. Pressing it will take you to the new Image Quality menu and display boxes where you can choose whether you want to reduce the content size or send it with the original. This extension differs from the already available features because it allows high-quality transmission of a specific picture and conversation at that moment and not everything that is sent in any conversation.
The application will allow you to send a particular image with the best quality. This addition will be of great benefit to all users, especially those who use Whatsapp As a business tool and through chat, they share photos and images with other people. Still, the content needs to improve due to the application’s current conditions, which is subsequently reflected in problems with editing or posting on social networks.
There currently needs to be a word on when this tool will reach all users as it is in testing, but it is something that people have been requesting a lot.
While the new feature is on its way, a few tricks let you share high-definition photos via a Lens app. For the first case, it is a question of sending the content as if it were a file, not an image, which means that the original size will not be reduced. way to do it
For Android devices
- Open the conversation where the content will be sent.
- Click the clip icon on the right side of the text box.
- From the pop-up menu, choose Document.
- Use the file browser to select the file or image.
- Send the photo or video as a document.
The application will allow you to send a particular image with the best quality.
- Go to the photo gallery and select the photo you want to share.
- Click Share and choose the Save to File option.
- Select a destination for the photo.
- Go to WhatsApp and open the chat where the image will be sent.
- Click the plus (+) icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap the Document.
- In File Explorer, choose the saved image.
Another option is to enable the function that allows you to send files from the gallery in the best possible quality. The point to bear in mind, in this case, is that all the images sent will remain with this configuration, which modifies the data consumption and the space that this content will occupy in the mobile’s memory.
To Activate The Tool, Follow These Steps:
- Open WhatsApp Settings.
- Enter Storage and data.
- Click on the file upload quality.
- Choose the best quality option.
This setting will affect all content you submit, whether photos or videos.