Microsoft Outlook is one of the best application, where users can send and receive emails. One of the best features in Outlook is its well-organised mail management system. Most of the users choose Outlook over Gmail because it provides multiple options like search folders, sort emails in inbox etc.
Outlook also offers users with different types of options like managing personal data, calendar appointments, notes, tasks, contacts etc. Most of the multi large businesses use Outlook services in their day-to-day activities like staff enquiries, management reports etc. But sometimes the employees or outlook users face similar error codes [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] while using the Microsoft Outlook.
Many users might try to fix the error and fed up in solving it. But in this article, we explain the reason for the occurrence of this [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error code, and we guide you to fix this error in 4 simple steps.
Table of Contents
Why Does [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] Error Code Occurs In Outlook?
- One of the reasons for the occurrence of this [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error might be using multiple Outlook accounts without clearing the cache
- This error code might if you are not using the web application of Microsoft Outlook.
- The Outlook error [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] can be caused if software application corrupted while downloading Outlook.
- To fix this problem, you will need to uninstall the corrupted software of Outlook, reinstall it for the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
3 Simple Reasons To Solve [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] Error Code
Reason 1: Clear Cache And Cookies
- Clearing cache and cookies can make the data fresh and may fix the error code.
- Close the Outlook application. For a few minutes and reopen it.
- To fix this error, you have to stop using multiple accounts.
- Use the latest installed Outlook version.
- If you are a user of outdated outlook version, then you have to update it to the latest one and restart your PC.
- After restarting the PC, you have to open the MS Outlook to check the [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error code is fixed or not.
If you are still facing the error code issue then follow the below reason 2 process to fix the Outlook error.
Reason 2: Update The Outlook To The latest Version From Official Microsoft Website
- First, make sure your PC or laptop supports the latest version of MS outlook
- Sometimes the [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error code, might be caused if you are using the outdated version. The other reason for the occurrence of this [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error is that the software application would have corrupted while downloading the Outlook.
- Even after uninstalling the outdated version, the previous files of MS Office will not be deleted. But it is better to keep back up of your Outlook data files.
- After transferring Outlook data files from one computer to another then you install the latest version of Outlook from official Microsoft website.
If you are still facing the error code issue, then follow the below reason three processes to fix the Outlook error.
Reason 3: Use The Web Application Version Of Outlook
- To fix the [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] error code, the best option is to choose the outlook web application in the navigation panel. This option will appear in the top corner when you click on options.
- Use the light edition of the checkbox in Web Application Version of outlook and click on the Save button.
- In the last step, Sign up from the light edition with your registered account details in MS Outlook.
Our main goal is to help you resolve error code [pii_email_757b04c989a910599393] which occurs while accessing MS Outlook. We have tried to guide you with the best possible steps to fix this problem you are facing in Outlook.
We hope you will benefit from these steps by following the process to fix the error codes you are facing. If you still cannot resolve MS Outlook error code, it could be an even bigger problem that you are not addressing on your own. All you have to do is contact the Microsoft Outlook team for further instructions.