Indispensable to your Local SEO, Google My Business allows all companies to make themselves known in their catchment area. When you encounter a malfunction or a problem, it is your activity that is directly impacted! Therefore, we must react and, above all, act as quickly as possible by contacting Google My Business to remedy this problem. But you still have to know how to proceed.
To be visible, convince and win new customers, optimizing your natural referencing must above all attract prospects to you. Finding qualified prospects, therefore, necessarily requires this local referencing. Google My Business is the cornerstone of this virtual proximity reputation, making it easy for everyone to find and locate you (Google Maps).
Keyword, ads, post, url of your website. Every detail counts as much for your referencing as for effectively informing your future customers. Therefore, optimizing your local SEO is the way to go, so do not wait any longer and request your local SEO-free analysis now.
But be careful; when an error and an anomaly are detected, you must react as quickly as possible. A malfunction and your establishment are advertised as closed on your Google My Business listing. We must take action quickly to avoid losing prospects who are then uninformed. Contacting Google My Business becomes an emergency for the development of your business.
Table of Contents
How to join Google My Business? By phone or email?
Four distinct ways are available to you to join Google My Business
- By email: it’s a direct approach; I explain the process below.
- By phone: the phone call, the second direct solution to contact them
- Via social networks: I will guide you on following and contacting Google My Business on Facebook or even Twitter.
Asking your question on the help forums: this is the best solution, especially since you already have an impressive amount of data that could be useful to you.
Contacting Google My Business during the health crisis: longer deadlines and reduced responsiveness
Currently, the health crisis and its consequences imply longer delays in obtaining a response from GMB (Google My Business). With reduced staff, the search engine is less responsive. In addition, these constraints render the telephone and, to a lesser extent, social networks inoperative. It is then necessary to privilege the email and the forums of help.
Contact Google My Business directly: priority on phone and email
- To access the help section contact the search engine; you can click on the support section on the left side of your screen from the home page of your account,
- On the Google home page dedicated to your local SEO, go to the Support section.
- For a complaint or for modifying an account, Google has grouped all the support articles to solve your query.
- Several solutions are available to you, and each opens up new avenues for resolving the dispute.
- Then go to the next step to find the possible contact methods. You can send an email to Google My Business or call them at the number indicated.
- You are then asked for various information, such as confirming your email address, your website, your telephone number, etc.
- You can then precisely describe your complaint, ask your question or state the reason for the dispute.
When to contact Google My Business?
You now know how to contact Google My Business. But, you don’t have to contact them for all your expectations. To resolve a technical problem or a display bug, then go quickly to the site’s forum.
On the other hand, if your local SEO struggles to achieve its goals, it does not necessarily come from the site itself. Your profile does not meet your expectations in terms of visibility and objectives. You must then make sure that you are not involved and that all the prerequisites have been put in place.
Now is the time to contact me, to check and even audit your local SEO. I analyze and explain in detail the actions to be taken as soon as possible. You can then, as soon as necessary, contact Google My Business, but preferably after having optimized your local SEO.
There you have it, so you know when and how to contact Google My Business and how to get a free analysis of your local SEO.
Do not hesitate to share your feedback on this matter and testify to the difficulties or the ease you have experienced in correcting an anomaly in one of your establishments.